Wednesday 4 July 2007

Surfing!!!

Surfing in SL is great!! I have tried this before and no luck. But now I found this amazing site at the Weather Channel sim, and they have huge waves, HUGE!!! The first time I went there I was afraid! I got scared! LOL!!! And the sound of the waves, that was impressive. But hey, there you can get a rental board for free, and also this cute surfer outfit. Check out the details of the texture! Not bad for a freebie, uh?

So much fun!! I will go there again!! This sim has other cool options if you like sports! Like skiing and something else too, I haven't got to check everything yet. But I went skiing too, and gracefully disgraced my country with my shameful unskilful style of skiing right to the trees, against rocks, right into holes, and finally into the sea. Some weird bug happened then: even after taking off the skies and all the gear, I was still in skiing position and not even teleporting could help me out of it. I had to logout! Oh dear, oh dear. I have to get back there, and humiliate myself a bit more... LOL!

6 comments:

Taimi Valeeva said...

Wilhelmina,
Im glad you enjoyed the surfing, to me thats one of the great things about SL is finding a real gem and passing it along. Bailey and I I know had a blast there(Bailey is my sometimes SL partner), love your blog btw.

Jäähyväiset!

Mikka

Anonymous said...

That is still a place I must check out: the Weather Channel!! I already heard a lot of cool things about that place! Thanks for reminding me :-). So much to discover and explore! :-))

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I like that wet suit! and the hair is fabby!!

Wilhelmina Yoshikawa said...

Caterin: Thanks, I like this hair too! It's from EDT and it comes in lots of different colour combinations.

Sebastian Saramago said...

I am happy you liked the surfing there. Watch in the next few month for new changes. If you want to see other places in SL with waves like this please see my profile. Happy Surfing! Sebatian Saramago

Sebastian Saramago said...

How cute.. I spelled my own name wrong.