Saturday 28 July 2007

Pictures, pictures...


I’m feeling too narcissistic again today so I have to put some pictures of myself here. I got this sculptie scarf from Maitreya as a gift (because I’m at their announcement group) and I liked it so much I had to wear it right away and I had to come up with something that would go with it.



I decided to dig into my inventory and I found a beautiful green top I didn’t know I have. It’s called inger green top by Neferia Abel and I have no idea where I bought it from. It could have been from Ivalde, but I don’t remember. I didn’t even know I had this, and it’s so gorgeous!



I like the little smile I have in these pictures, subtle and cute.

This moth eaten cardigan is from Frustrated Inc, and I saw it at the SL Fashion SOS blog and I liked it so much I had to buy one. I had never seen moth eaten clothes in SL, it’s a great detail and the texture is wonderful, really beautiful.

I tinted my earrings to match the top, put on these Last Call dark jeans and belt from a different outfit, and my lovely sculptie boots (from Maitreya), and I love the result. I’m so pleased with this outfit. The scarf looks wonderful, it’s so realistic.

In this picture you can see the richness of texture detail of the scarf and cardigan.



Now I just wish I had a printer that could reproduce these items to RL so that I could wear this outfit myself! Except that in RL I wouldn’t be wearing these boots right now (it’s summer and 23 Celsius degrees outside).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Love the top in particular and are those boots from Maitreya as well?

Wilhelmina Yoshikawa said...

Thanks! The top is lovely, isn't it? Yes, the boots are from Maitreya.